H. Löwenthal Basses
Tone Wood and Parts
Well balanced, great playability.
Concord International Group, Inc. is one of the renowned string instrument distributors in the United States. For more than 20 years of business, Concord’s Christopher string instruments and Concord cases and accessories have established high recognition from schools, musicians, shops, and music stores in the United States and worldwide. We have made a significant investment in quality woods, aged in a controlled environment in our own manufacturing plant. Our expertise in woodworking allows us to create and form our own veneers for our instruments and cases.
Christopher Instruments: Violin, Viola, Cello and Double Bass
- Worldwide acceptance, decades of performer and luthier experience
- We control the proper aging of our own wood source
- Latest technology ensures consistent quality
- Fully carved and laminated instruments (environment-friendly!)
- Christopher Basses in Gamba, Busseto or Violin Shape; in 1/10 to ⅞ size, ⅝ and ⅞ 5-strings
- Replica Amati and Gofriller bass models available
Protect your treasures in style.
Concord cases: Protect Your Treasures In Style.
Concord provides high quality instrument and bow cases at exceptional values. All the cases are built with a strong wood veneer shell with an arched top to protect the instruments. We provide simple to artistically elegant designed cases, offered in a variety of colors, that each comprised of top-quality materials and hardware. Features include water-resistant Cordura cover, suspension system, multiple handles and back-pack design for easy daily use.